Preservation SOS t-shirts - DIY version

Stop by and introduce yourself

Moderator: Board Members

karla
Preservation SOS Member
Preservation SOS Member

Preservation SOS t-shirts - DIY version

Post by karla » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:48 pm

We are chatting up the idea of getting some professional t-shirts done and making them available for donation. In the meantime, if you'd like to show your support by sporting your very own DIY Preservation SOS t-shirt then you can do so by printing the attached to iron-on transfer paper via an ink-jet printer and applying to your own t-shirt. Most have the heart on front and words on the back of a black t-shirt, but hey its your shirt so do as you please.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Check whether your iron-on transfer paper requires printing in "mirror-image". Trust me on this. :oops:

Attached is in Microsoft Word format.
Attachments
PRESERVATION SOS tshirt iron-on.doc
(4.15 MiB) Downloaded 327 times

CS Foltz
Preservation SOS Member
Preservation SOS Member

Re: Preservation SOS t-shirts - DIY version

Post by CS Foltz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 am

karla wrote:We are chatting up the idea of getting some professional t-shirts done and making them available for donation. In the meantime, if you'd like to show your support by sporting your very own DIY Preservation SOS t-shirt then you can do so by printing the attached to iron-on transfer paper via an ink-jet printer and applying to your own t-shirt. Most have the heart on front and words on the back of a black t-shirt, but hey its your shirt so do as you please.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Check whether your iron-on transfer paper requires printing in "mirror-image". Trust me on this. :oops:

Attached is in Microsoft Word format.
I have a question...........how could this be done without a printer? I don't have one, so I would inquire regarding "Professional T Shirts. That would be a nice option and several stores could possibly sell them...........Three layers, Team Recovery Thrift store and maybe the 8th St Market? Donations of x amount might be an alternative way.........marketing will be important to replace Spar Council!

Gloria
Preservation SOS Member
Preservation SOS Member

Post by Gloria » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 am

Oh, CS...you're such a funny guy. I don't think world domination is in our plans :D
"To create a little flower is the labour of ages" William Blake

just_chi

Post by just_chi » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am

Gloria wrote:Oh, CS...you're such a funny guy. I don't think world domination is in our plans :D
just a short message to welcome ME! :)

jbm32206
Preservation SOS Member
Preservation SOS Member

Post by jbm32206 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome, just_chi....glad to have you join us here :D
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
Immanuel Kant

Debbie Thompson
Preservation SOS Member
Preservation SOS Member

Post by Debbie Thompson » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Ambitious new project for tonight. For tomorrow's meeting I hope to make myself a new PSOS t-shirt. My original one we made, the sticker is peeling. I like that one, and I'll make another. But came up with this design too. Attaching in Word and PDF format in case you like it and want to make one like it.

Update. Didn't even need the software, because it turns out in Word, you just click on printer properties, and under advanced pick mirror instead of normal. Cool. Ready to go....then......Are you kidding me? My Dell printer decides tonight to run out of ink? And I don't have a spare, available only online from Dell. :( Finished with this printer. Sucks ink like a SUV sucks gas.
Preservation SOS t-shirt.doc
(78.5 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
Preservation SOS t-shirt.pdf
(33.97 KiB) Downloaded 290 times